Starting a new business is stressful, but having unanswered questions only adds to that stress. Here you will find some answers to my most asked questions about how Bossy Marketing assist with branding and marketing your businesses. If you still have questions after reading, please feel free to contact us for more specific answers.
What is the difference between branding and marketing?
Thank you so much for asking that question! A lot of new business owners don’t know that there is a difference between the two, and that may actually determine the type of services you need for your business.
Branding is the visual representation of your business. This is your logo, website design, and graphic designs all coming together for one cohesive look that will become easily recognizable to people. Your branding also includes your color scheme, font scheme, and customer service style!
Marketing is the actual action of putting your brand in front of people. This is the action you take in advertisements in magazines, online, and in newspapers. This is where your marketing strategy comes to life and is put into action to start generating sales and attention.
I purchased my service, now what?
- After you purchase your service, you will receive a design form to fill out based on the type of service you have purchased. Once you fill out the form you will email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your design form you will receive a confirmation email that we received your form. You will also receive a start date and presumed completion date for project.
- When your project is around 2 days away from being started you will receive an email to send over any necessary files we need.
- After your project is started you will receive your first project preview.
I don’t have a clear brand vision just yet, will you help me?
- Determining your brands vision is probably one of the most stressful and time-consuming parts of starting a business. Here at Bossy Marketing you can book a Brand Consultation where we will go over your business ideas and make suggestions on how to be brand successful. Once your consultation is over, we can also recommend services to create or revamp your brand. You will receive a 10% coupon that can be used up to 48 hours after your consultation.
How long will my project take?
- This is probably my new number 1 question from new clients. All projects have their own timeline and it especially depends on what type of project you have booked. Individually purchased projects range from 10 to 20 days, while Bossy Bundle projects range from 15 to 30 days. Once you purchase your service you will be emailed a confirmation that will include your start date and presumed completion date. The actual completion date will also depend on if you have sent all the necessary files and information on time, and if we have clear communication when edits are needed. Please be aware that Bossy’s design office is closed from Friday to Sunday and are not counted in your completion timeframe.
Do you add my products to my website?
- As of June 10th, 2020, I no longer add products to stores. I will offer step by step help via an after-care manual, and I am also here to answer questions after your project is completed.
Do you connect my domain to my website?
- Yes! I will connect your domain to your website once the website is completed and transferred. You must provide your login information for your domain hosting account (ie. GoDaddy.com). If you don’t know your login information or if another website host owns your domain, you will be responsible to connect your own domain. I will provide a step-by-step instruction manual on to connect your domain once you have your information.
I emailed you on Friday, but I haven’t heard back?
- Bossy Marketing’s office hours are Monday-Thursday 9 am to 4 pm. I respond to emails and DMs in a timely manner during my office hours only. On the weekends, I am not in my office and do not carry my business phone so that I may recharge my creativity to be able to design for your guys! It’s ok to contact me during the weekends, but if you do email me on these off days, please allow up to the next business day for me to respond. I respect your business and time and I ask that you do the same with mine.